Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Steward and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
The Steward is overall responsible for assisting with all galley and housekeeping duties as appointed by the Chief Steward or Chief Cook.
To be considered for a position as Steward in Maersk Supply Service, please see below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Steward with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Experience with housekeeping and catering operations and tasks
- Great eye for details and excellent people and service skills
You have the below minimum requirements
- Food Handling and Hygiene Certification
- Basic STCW Certificates
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Hepatitis A Vaccination (Havrix)
- Discharge Book
Below education/courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- Crowd Management Certification
- Certificate of Competence as Cook
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB