Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Crane Engineer and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
The role as Crane Operator on Maersk Supply Service offshore DP and Installation vessels requires you to ensure that all crane activities are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with industry and company rules, regulations, procedures and good industry practice.
Together with the Deck and Crane team you are also expected to be an active team-player in the safety of the crane personnel and the working environment and at all times maintaining excellent housekeeping and safe working conditions.
To be considered for this position, please see below requirements for certifications and operational experience.
Please note, that candidates must have experience with large subsea crane operations.
To be considered for a position as Crane Operator in Maersk Supply Service, please see below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Crane Operator with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Subsea Installation Operations
- ROV Support Operations
- Heave Compensation Systems (active and passive)
- Knuckle Boom Crane Operation
- Personnel Hoisting
You have the below minimum requirements
- G5 Offshore Crane Operator Certificate and/or Offshore Crane Operator Stage 3
- Minimum Certification of Proficiency STCW A-II/4 or A-III/4 or Dual Certification
- Basic STCW Certificates
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Discharge Book
Below education and courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- Medical First Aid (STCW A-VI/4-1)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Designated Security Duties (STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB