Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 year's hands on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Crane Operator and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Ensure that all crane activities are carried out in a safe manner according to rules, regulations, procedures and good industry practice. Also responsible for the safety of the crane personnel and to maintain a good working environment, housekeeping and safe working conditions.
To be a CRA in Maersk the minimum requirements are:
- Certificate of Proficiency A-III/5 or A-III/4
- Basic Firefighting/Firefighting and Fire Prevention
- Medical Certificate
- Designated Security Duties/Personnel
- Elementary First Aid
- G5 Offshore Crane Operator Certificate or Offshore Crane Operator - Stage 3
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Security Awareness