Crane Engineer [Unsolicited Application]
Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 years of hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Crane Engineer and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Performing maintenance of the crane including engine related duties, as appointed by the Chief Engineer.
To be considered for a position as Crane Engineer in Maersk Supply Service, please see below for operational experience and certification
You have experience as Crane Engineer with functions such as
- Being an important part of the safety function
- Subsea Installation Operations
You have the below minimum requirements
- Certificate of Competence STCW A-III/2
- Basic STCW Certificates
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Medical Certificate (STCW)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Discharge Book
Below education/courses is an advantage but not a requirement
- HUET – OPITO Approved
- Medical First Aid (STCW A-VI/4-1)
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3)
- Designated Security Duties (STCW A-VI/6-2)
- Proficienccy in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Dynamic Positioning - Familiarisation
- Electro-Technical Officer CoC STCW III/6
- BFPA Hose Assembly Skills