Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with a fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 year's hands-on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as CRE and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessarily imply that we have any vacancies.
Performing maintenance of the crane including engine related duties, as appointed by the Chief Engineer.
To be a CRE in Maersk the minimum requirements are:
- Advanced Firefighting
- Basic Firefighting/Firefighting and Fire Prevention
- Certificate of Competence A-III/2
- Medical Certificate
- Elementary First Aid
- GMDSS (GOC)
- Medical First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Security Awareness