Maersk Supply Service is a leading provider of global offshore marine services and integrated solutions for the energy sector worldwide. We serve the energy sector with fleet of 44 vessels manned by more than 1,100 crew members and supported by around 200 onshore staff worldwide. Maersk Supply Service brings more than 50 year's hands on marine experience in performing complex operations at sea.
This is a general advertisement in which you may register a short application as Captain and your CV if you wish to be listed in our candidate database. This does not necessary imply that we have any vacancies.
The Captain has the command onboard and has full responsibility for the ship, the cargo and the crew. The Captain is responsible to ensure that all operations are in accordance to the flag states legislations, charters and the owners instructions. The Captain is responsible for the ships watchold as well as ensuring the companies SMS and policy is seen to.
To be a CPT in Maersk the minimum requirements are:
- Advanced Firefighting
- Basic Firefighting/Firefighting and Fire Prevention
- Certificate of Competence A-III/2
- Medical Certifcate
- Designated Security Duties/Personnel
- Dynamic Positioning - Unlimited Certificate
- ECDIS Generic (IMO1.27)
- Elementary First Aid
- GMDSS (GOC)
- In Charge of Medical Care
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than FRB
- Security Awareness